Certificate Course in Public Relation Management
- Public Relations Writing
Definitions, Roles and Responsibilities, Define public relations, identify the differences among advertising, publicity, press agency and PR, Describe the role of a PR writer, and examine the different publics of an organization
- Ethical and Legal Responsibilities of the PR Writer
List the core values of the PR professional, Describe the standards and practices of the Public Relations Society of America, Identify some of the major laws limiting the PR professional, including libel laws, privacy issues, and copyright
- Persuasive Writing
List the steps of the persuasive process, Design persuasive pieces using the steps of the persuasive process, Analyze the communication process from a persuasive perspective
- Research for the Public Relations Writer
List the categories of research, Distinguish between primary and secondary courses, discuss how to verify sources
- Writing Principles
Understand and practice the rules of style, grammar spelling and punctuation that are particular to the field of Public Relations.
- Writing for Select Publics
Define and describe the uses and purposes of email, memos, letters, reports and proposals, Define and describe the uses and purposes of backgrounders and position papers, Create examples of several of these types of written communication, Prepare a list of questions for a public relations interviewee
- Writing for Mass Media Publics
- Define a news release, Evaluate sample news releases, Create and write a news release, Define and examine video news releases, Examine and practice writing for the broadcast media, Define and write a feature item for the print media, Examine the creative writing process using symbols, type, logos, color, photographs, art and info graphics as well as sight, sound, and other visual and auditory principles,
- Writing Speeches and Other Presentations List the types of speeches most often written by public relations professionals, Examine and analyze several speeches, Develop, write, and present a PR speech,
- Writing Newsletters, Brochures, and Annual Reports, Identify the criteria for successful newsletters, brochures, and annual reports, List the types and functions of newsletters and brochures, Design and create a newsletter or brochure
- Crisis Communication and the Planning Process
Differentiate between reactive and pro-active planning, evaluate the process of crisis management in several recent major corporate crises, Develop a media strategy for a proposed crisis
Course Schedule & Duration Two Month
- This course is offered in the following modes:
- 2-Month: Four days a week class, Class duration One Hour
- 2-Month: Two days a week class (Weekdays/Weekends/Evening) Duration of class Two Hour.
NOTE: Class timing varies from batch to batch. Please contact us for timing of specific batch.*Candidates with prior work experience may be given exemption in the education criterion.
Workshop / Field visit (14 Hours)
- Visit Project Site to understand Different Aspects of Real Estate Project.
- Study Visit to a leading Marketing Company.
- Marketing Company formation Workshop (Create Brand name, Logo & business plan)
Deliverable of the Program:
- Participation Certificate by SDC & PIBSAT
- Set of Books
- Social Net working
- Post Training Guidance
Course Fee: PKR 15,000/- (The above investment is inclusive of course material, certificate, dinner, and business networking).
Payments shall be made through Cheque/Payorder in favor of “Panjwani Institute of Business Studies & Technology”. Course fee can also be paid through Direct Deposit in any Bank Al-Habib Branch into PIBSAT’s bank account as well as through local cheque.
Further Details & Information:
City Campus: Suite # 610. 7th Floor Al-Samad Tower, Block 13-B, Opposite Masjid, Baitul Mukkarram, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi.
Main Campus: ST-1, SDECH Society, Shareh-e-Qadafi Deha Halkani Adjacent Gulshan-e-Bihar, Orangi Town, Karachi.
021-4823333, 0333 9235414, www.pibsat.edu.pk
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 45
- Assessments Yes