Cooperative Housing Society Management
Cooperative Housing Society is a major concept in housing in urban centers. Rules, Regulations and Bye-Laws needs to be understood thoroughly by professional worker, hence society management must be understood correctly. Cooperative Housing Society Management course covers Byelaws, Good Practices, Land Mark Judgments, Accounts, Meetings, Audits, Books and Record Keeping, Draft Forms and Transfer Formalities, Recovery of Dues, Elections and other details.
- Theory and Introduction of Cooperative Housing Society
- Principles and practices of cooperation
- Cooperative Laws and other laws connected with housing cooperatives
- Accounts and audit of housing cooperatives
- Management and working of housing cooperatives
- Definition of Cooperative
- Purpose of Housing Society
- Preparation of Books Accounts and Accounts Maintenance such as Cash Book, General Ledger, Petty Cash Book, Receipts Book, Payment Vouchers, Pay-in-slip, Bank statement, Cheque Book & Membership Register, Share Register, Plot allotment Register, Dead Stock Register, Supporting Vouchers, Minutes Books (one for M/C meeting & one for G/B/meeting
- Accounts & Audits
- Receipts & Payment Statement
- Income & Expenditure Account
- Balance Sheet
- Kinds of Audit
- Need for Cooperative Audit
- Audit Program
- Deference between Government Audit and Chartered Accountant Audit ( Internal)
- Audit through Books of Account
- Preparation of Audit Report
- Responsibility of as Auditor
- Responsibility of Management of the Society
- Practical Training
- Primary housing cooperatives
- Town Planning Departments
- Concern authority
- Financing institutions
A variety of methods are used including lectures, presentation, discussions, group work, question & answers, small and large group exercises, role plays etc.
Professionals seeking society management as profession, Society Accountants, Lawyers, CAs, Housewife, Real Estate Businessman.
Course Fee: – (The above investment is inclusive of course material, certificate, dinner, and business networking).
Payments shall be made through Cheque/Payorder in favor of “Panjwani Institute of Business Studies & Technology”. Course fee can also be paid through Direct Deposit in any Bank Al-Habib Branch into PIBSAT’s bank account as well as through local cheque.
Further Details & Information:
City Campus: Suite # 610. 7th Floor Al-Samad Tower, Block 13-B, Opposite Masjid, Baitul Mukkarram, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi.
Main Campus: ST-1, SDECH Society, Shareh-e-Qadafi Deha Halkani Adjacent Gulshan-e-Bihar, Orangi Town, Karachi.
021-4823333, 0333 9235414, www.pibsat.edu.pk
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes