This course enables an individual to think critically that how to manage, arrange and execute any event in very limited resources, not only that but how to be different from others. This course is not limited to books and slides but students will be given the chance to work together and execute an event to gain knowledge and insights. Experienced before having a certificate!
- Documentation Protocol
- Responsibility for Management of Seminars /Conferences/Events etc., Sample Event Brief Template, Event Management Task List, Event Management Checklist, Protocol for Hosting Visitors to the Venus, Guidelines for Receiving Visitors to the Venus, Tasks Associated with Receiving Visitors to the Venus, Sample Order of Proceedings, Site/Venue Checklist, Sample Budget Template, Register of Incidents / Action Taken, Accessibility Checklist, Event Register, Organizing Committee, Documentation Checklist, Key Contact Stakeholder List, Revenue Planning Template, Event Briefing Form, Image Release Form.
- Organizing the Event
- Scheduling the Event, Venue Selection, Catering, Speakers, Costs/Accommodation, Invitations, IT Services, Order of Proceedings/Schedule of Events/Timeline, Staging/Venue Presentation, Fundraising, Sponsorship of Events, Environmental Health and Safety Issues.
- Planning the Event
- Brief, Venue Protocol, Protocol for Hosting Visitors to the Venue, Security and Traffic, Budget.
- Marketing and Publicizing the Event
- Branding, Print, Design and Production, Promotion, Advertising, Mail outs / Email, Media.
Evaluating and Assignments
- Indoor practical with Assignment
- Outdoor practical with assignments
A variety of methods are used including lectures, presentation, discussions, group work, question & answers, small and large group exercises, role plays etc.
Recommended for professionals and individuals sharpen their skills and practices of Event Management, those individuals interested in making a career as Event Manager and anyone who wants to learn event management and gain practical exposure.
Course Fee: – (The above investment is inclusive of course material, certificate, dinner, and business networking).
Payments shall be made through Cheque/Payorder in favor of “Panjwani Institute of Business Studies & Technology”. Course fee can also be paid through Direct Deposit in any Bank Al-Habib Branch into PIBSAT’s bank account as well as through local cheque.
Further Details & Information:
City Campus: Suite # 610. 7th Floor Al-Samad Tower, Block 13-B, Opposite Masjid, Baitul Mukkarram, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi.
Main Campus: ST-1, SDECH Society, Shareh-e-Qadafi Deha Halkani Adjacent Gulshan-e-Bihar, Orangi Town, Karachi.
021-4823333, 0333 9235414, www.pibsat.edu.pk
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes