Import Export Management with Shipping
- Introduction to export management
- Function and responsibilities of export management
- Flow chart of export management
- Mechanism of documentary credits
- Mode of payment
- Inco terms 2010
- Importance of letter of credits and its types
- Types of export document and certificate
- How to prepare Export Documents as per L/C
- L/C Clauses as per UCP 600
- Importance of form “E” Certificate and NOC
- Shipping Co. Freight Forwarder and Consolidator
- Classification of container
- Types of Vessels
- Container types Dimension and its Capacity.
- Calculation of CBM
- Types of Bill of Landing and its Functions
- Scrutiny of SPR/INDENT (Store Purchase Request)
- How to seek potential Vendor or Supplier
- Invite Quotation Performa Invoice as per Required
- Specification Inco terms Preparation of Comparison Sheet
- How to Prepare Expected Landed Cost
- Sanction of credit Limit in bank
- Establishment of Letter of Credit Including All Required
- Documents Arrange Insurance Cover Note
- How to Follow Shipment within Validity
- Follow Shipment and original Documents in Banks
- OFF Shore Financing
- FIM and FE-25 Facility
- Retirement of Original Documents from Bank
- Custom Clearance Procedure
- Harmonizes system code
- Assessment of duty, sales tax etc as custom tariff
- Finally prepare actual landed cost of the goods
- Receiving SRR from Mills
Course Schedule & Duration Two Month
- This course is offered in the following modes:
- 2-Month: Four days a week class, Class duration One Hour
- 2-Month: Two days a week class (Weekdays/Weekends/Evening) Duration of class Two Hour.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Corporate / Commercial relationship Managers, Export & Import Managers, Shipping Department Concern Procurement or Logistic Concern, Managers / Analysts within Credit / Risk Management Functions, Relationship Managers within Financial Institutes / Correspondent, Banking Departments, senior back office personnel, Students & New comers.
WHY TO ATTEND?
Karachi the oldest Seaport and hub of Pakistan for all major exports and imports will always and remain the heart of Pakistan. No matter what exchange between the countries will never stop! This is the opportunity to exploit through this course! One major advantage is of CPEC Gawadar can be your next destination for starting up your own clearing and company! Be the first to join rather being regretful.
Deliverable of the Program:
- Participation Certificate by SDC & PIBSAT
- Set of Books
- Social Net working
- Post Training Guidance
Course Fee: PKR 15,000/- (The above investment is inclusive of course material, certificate, dinner, and business networking).
Payments shall be made through Cheque/Payorder in favor of “Panjwani Institute of Business Studies & Technology”. Course fee can also be paid through Direct Deposit in any Bank Al-Habib Branch into PIBSAT’s bank account as well as through local cheque.
Further Details & Information:
City Campus: Suite # 610. 7th Floor Al-Samad Tower, Block 13-B, Opposite Masjid, Baitul Mukkarram, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi.
Main Campus: ST-1, SDECH Society, Shareh-e-Qadafi Deha Halkani Adjacent Gulshan-e-Bihar, Orangi Town, Karachi.
021-4823333, 0333 9235414, www.pibsat.edu.pk
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes