Real Estate Developers
The focused 3-Month curriculum and structure of this program are designed with the assistance of leading professionals in the field to focus on to the practical dimension of property development business. As a course participant, you acquire comprehensive knowledge of Real Estate development business and develop property development know-how that traditionally takes years to acquire. The course offers a step by step learning curve to help you learn the basics of professional real estate development business.
- Project Planning Selection Of Land and Surveying and Proposed Mapping
- Land Acquisition for Development
- NOCs from Authorities
- Project Prefeasibility Marketing Techniques to Sell Projects
- Developer & Client Relationship
- Image Building
- Project Management with MS-Project
Workshop / Field visit (14 Hours):
- Site visit to understand different aspects of Real Estate Project
- Study Visit to Registrar Office, KDA Land Department, Stamps Department & Micro Filming & Scanning Department
- Company formation Workshop (Create Brand name, Logo & business plan)
The course is geared towards achieving measurable outcome by using participatory and interactive approaches as much as possible.
- Able to identify customer need from scratch (raw land) to project delivery
- Able to find out about planning and building regulations as well as being able to source fixtures and fittings
- Able to estimate costs and to carefully monitor all expenditure and outgoings
- Able to coordinate the work of different trades people and make sure the project finishes on time
- Able to deal with unexpected challenges that could potentially delay the project or cost a lot of money
- Complete understanding of documentations and dealing with different stakeholders
A variety of methods are used including lectures, presentation, discussions, group work, question & answers, small and large group exercises, role plays etc.
Real Estate Professionals, Builders & Town Planners, Professionals from other sectors looking to move their career shift in to Real Estate, People works in organizations having exposure/interest in Real Estate, Existing and potential Real Estate investors, Students planning to start their career in real estate, Those planning to start their own property consulting business.
Course Fee: PKR 15,000/- (The above investment is inclusive of course material, certificate, dinner, and business networking).
Payments shall be made through Cheque/Payorder in favor of “Panjwani Institute of Business Studies & Technology”. Course fee can also be paid through Direct Deposit in any Bank Al-Habib Branch into PIBSAT’s bank account as well as through local cheque.
Further Details & Information:
City Campus: Suite # 610. 7th Floor Al-Samad Tower, Block 13-B, Opposite Masjid, Baitul Mukkarram, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi.
Main Campus: ST-1, SDECH Society, Shareh-e-Qadafi Deha Halkani Adjacent Gulshan-e-Bihar, Orangi Town, Karachi.
021-4823333, 0333 9235414, www.pibsat.edu.pk
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes