Real Estate Management
This program aims to provide the participants with complete overview of real estate market and business. While the course focuses on property documentation, broking and transaction aspects of real estate; it also covers other essential components of real estate business that includes real estate laws & acts, planning, zoning & development, basics of urban infrastructure, real estate marketing, housing finance, property valuation, real estate taxation.
- Introduction to Real Estate Business & Industry
- Fundamental of Real Estate
- Property Law & Practices
- Property Management and Procedures
- Essential for Real Estate Agents and Practices
- Real Estate Legislation, Approval from Authorities
- Fake File Identification
- KDA File Sequence
- Taxes and Surcharge Calculation
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Case Studies and Site Visits
Workshop / Field visit (14 Hours)
- Site visit to understand different aspects of Real Estate Project
- Study Visit to Registrar Office, KDA Land Department, Stamps Department & Micro Filming & Scanning Department
- Company formation Workshop (Create Brand name, Logo & business plan)
The course is geared towards achieving measurable outcome by using participatory and interactive approaches as much as possible.
- Knowledge of the functioning of property market
- Thorough understanding of property documentation and registration process
- Advance skills in property sales & transaction
- Understand the rights and responsibilities of different stakeholders
- Able to perform steps involved in selling/buying real estate
- Able to negotiate and close real estate deals effectively
- Able to manage end-to-end real estate customer service including presenting offer and counter offer to customers, managing closing procedures and completing sales agreement
A variety of methods are used including lectures, presentation, discussions, group work, question & answers, small and large group exercises, role plays etc.
Real Estate Professionals, Professionals from other sectors, Real Estate owners & tenants, Real Estate Investors (Existing/Potential), those planning to start their own property consulting business, Graduates, MBAs and Engineers are highly preferred for the purpose of placement, Students planning to start their career in real estate.
Course Fee: PKR 25,000/- (The above investment is inclusive of course material, certificate, dinner, and business networking).
Payments shall be made through Cheque/Payorder in favor of “Panjwani Institute of Business Studies & Technology”. Course fee can also be paid through Direct Deposit in any Bank Al-Habib Branch into PIBSAT’s bank account as well as through local cheque.
Further Details & Information:
City Campus: Suite # 610. 7th Floor Al-Samad Tower, Block 13-B, Opposite Masjid, Baitul Mukkarram, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi.
Main Campus: ST-1, SDECH Society, Shareh-e-Qadafi Deha Halkani Adjacent Gulshan-e-Bihar, Orangi Town, Karachi.
021-4823333, 0333 9235414, www.pibsat.edu.pk
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes