Real Estate Marketing
The focused 3 months curriculum and structure of this program are designed for and with the real estate employers and emphasize on to the practical dimension of property sales and marketing. As a course participant, you acquire comprehensive knowledge of real estate business and develop property sales and marketing skills that traditionally take years to acquire. The course offers a step by step learning curve to understand the real estate business with particular emphasis on the sales and marketing aspects of property life cycle.
- Real Estate Industry Overview
- Real Estate Subject Knowledge
- Real Estate Market Knowledge
- Business Plan
- Advertising & Event Management
- Public Relation to potential Market
- Legal Aspects of Real Estate- Part I & II
- Property Sales & Marketing / Client Management/ Soft Skills
- Other Important Issues
Workshop / Field visit (14 Hours):
- Site visit to understand different aspects of Real Estate Project
- Study Visit to Registrar Office, KDA Land Department, Stamps Department & Micro Filming & Scanning Department
- Company formation Workshop (Create Brand name, Logo & business plan)
In this particular program, course focus is on property sales & marketing, even though other subjects are also cover.
- Able to generate and manage leads more effectively and to convert prospects into clients
- Identify customer needs and assess their risk appetite to develop comparative analysis of projects for clients
- Manage site visits in a more professional and effective manner
- Explore business potential, opportunities and clients to secure profitable business volumes.
- Sell properties more effectively including residential & commercial properties via comprehensive presentation
- Follow up to ensure best clientele service
- Able to analyze business trends, market competition, monitor existing & upcoming real estate projects etc.
A variety of methods are used including lectures, presentation, discussions, group work, question & answers, small and large group exercises, role plays etc.
Real Estate Professionals, Real Estate Sales & Marketing Professional, those planning to start their own property consulting business, Graduates, MBAs and Engineers are highly preferred for the purpose of placement, Students planning to start their career in real estate.
Course Fee: PKR 15,000/- (The above investment is inclusive of course material, certificate, dinner, and business networking).
Payments shall be made through Cheque/Payorder in favor of “Panjwani Institute of Business Studies & Technology”. Course fee can also be paid through Direct Deposit in any Bank Al-Habib Branch into PIBSAT’s bank account as well as through local cheque.
Further Details & Information:
City Campus: Suite # 610. 7th Floor Al-Samad Tower, Block 13-B, Opposite Masjid, Baitul Mukkarram, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi.
Main Campus: ST-1, SDECH Society, Shareh-e-Qadafi Deha Halkani Adjacent Gulshan-e-Bihar, Orangi Town, Karachi.
021-4823333, 0333 9235414, www.pibsat.edu.pk
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes